This ScratchMeNot Bodysuit features a bamboo blended fabric that gives just enough stretch for the everyday tug & pull usage. The mitten's inner layer of cotton and an outer layer of silk.
100% Organic Cotton & Silk
Introducing the ScratchMeNot Flip Mitten Body!- Where ScratchMeNot Flip Mittens meet the bodysuit - Our Flip Mitten Body is made for babies and especially toddlers that scratch or rub themselves consistently due to skin irritation. From itchy skin to thumb-sucking, your child's skin has a chance to heal without the interference of little fingers scratching and damaging their skin. Our dual layer mittens have a smooth silk outer layer that prevents skin damage due to excessive scratching and rubbing. Our ScratchMeNot body can be used as eczema mittens or to prevent hair pulling, thumb-sucking and more. They can also be used alongside any necessary medications or creams.
- Stops scratching anytime: Flip mittens closed to stop the unwanted habit, open them for play!
- Dual Layer Flip Mittens: An outer layer of smooth, pure silk glides over skin reducing friction against the skin while the inner layer of 100% cotton stop the scratching.
- Protection that can be worn as an outfit: Have the option of wearing an all-in-one bodysuit for protection for toddlers and older children.
- Little Houdinis need time for their skin to heal too! Toddlers and young children are curious about how clothes function. These adventurous ones need extra protection that only our bodysuit can provide.Control the intensity of the habit longer: Keep their fingers covered to protect their skin until they are able to better control the intensity and frequency of scratching, thumb-sucking or hair pulling.
- Allows previously damaged skin to heal
- Prevents new damage from occurring
- Easy for parents to put on; Hard for children to take off!
- Dual Layer MittensFlat seam technology: We made sure the seams were flat inside and out to reduce itchiness
- Tagless: How great is that!
- Available in two colors - Royal Rain and Fuchsia Sunshine
No matter when scratching begins, we've got your little one covered.